Verizon Cell phone plans- SML5
GhettoJoe
Enthusiast - Level 2

S-2GB for $35
M-4GB for $50
L-8GB for $70
5-5GB for $40

I don't get it. Why would anybody who wanted 4GB of data ever pick the M plan. The 5 plan is more GB for less money. Even the S plan seems really unattractive. I get 2.5X the data for just $5 more a month. Somebody please enlighten me who has/had Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cell phone plans- SML5
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 5 GB plan is a single line plan only. The other plans you listed can have up to 5 or 10 smartphone lines on the account. For example, if two people want to be on the same account together and they don't want to have an unlimited plan, they have to select one of the S, M, or L plans for their two smartphone or basic phone lines. 

Also you are not including the line access fees of $20 per month per line in your calculation. The line access fee is separate from the account level charges you listed on your post. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Verizon Cell phone plans- SML5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, GhettoJoe. We definitely want to ensure that we're able to provide plans that best meet your needs. I would be happy to clarify. As Ann154 mentioned, the 5GB plan is only available for single smartphone accounts only. This means that accounts with two or more smartphone lines would not be eligible for the 5GB plan. Does this help to clarify?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes