Verizon Annual Upgrade Program
Takuya_

When I upgrade my eligible device to new smartphone with associated wireless service, after payment of 50% of the retail price, will I be allowed to buy new smartphone in a lump sum payment and cansel the wireless sevice in one month?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Annual Upgrade Program
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Sorry but you post is not making any since. So after you pay 50% can you pay the other 50%? That is the way your post is reading.

0 Likes
keichou

I'd like to clarify the terms and conditions stated below.

--------------------------

1. You may be able to upgrade your eligible device for a new qualifying device after 30 days provided that you have paid at least 50% of the retail price of your device under the device payment agreement and you return your eligible device to us in good working condition with no significant damage as determined by us.

2. Purchase of a new qualifying device under a new device payment agreement is required. New device purchase is subject to then-available offers and any associated wireless service requirements.

Annual Upgrade Program Terms and Conditions | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern to get all the right informaiton. We never want to see you go. Once you upgrade at 50% and previous device is sent to us, you can pay off your new device at any time you want. Please note, that if you have a promotions, you may need to keep the device payment agreement active to avoid losing the promotion. Once the device is paid off, you can cancel service at any time. Let us know if you have any questions. We are here for you.

JavierMD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
keichou

Thank you for the answer.

I understand that I can pay off my new device AFTER upgrade but need to sign device payment agreement for such newdevice before that. During the term of such device payment agreement for new device, I have to continue to utilize Verizon wireless services.  Is that correct?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

In order for the Device Payment Agreement to remain active you would have to have the line active on the account. You do not have to use the line, but it does have to remain active.

FranciscoP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
maz1067
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does this work with the Pixel 3XL, if I want to switch back to iPhone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question. To clarify, Android devices do not offer the option to upgrade yearly only iPhone has this as an option. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes