VZAM download spinning for hours during the search for previous versions. I am running win7 on new work pc. Can anyone help?
zuma66

VZAM download spinning for hours during the search for previous versions. I am running win7 on new work pc. Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZAM download spinning for hours during the search for previous versions. I am running win7 on new work pc. Can anyone help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zuma66, We surely want to help. Are you receiving any type of error message when you select the VZAM download window? Please try clearing cooking/cache; then restart your Brower to try the download again. Any change? Please be sure to keep us updated on this so we can help.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: VZAM download spinning for hours during the search for previous versions. I am running win7 on new work pc. Can anyone help?
zuma66

I spent hours with Verizon tech support on Saturday trying to get this to work. No luck. Natalie was very helpful and patient as we tried several methods, including using the old CD I received when I first got the modem. Bottom line was to upgrade to a new modem which will eliminate the need for VZAM all together.

0 Likes