VERY bad experience while getting my device upgraded
jww24

I went to my local Verizon wireless store today to upgrade my device. I could have gone to Best Buy and gotten it cheaper but have always gone to the Verizon store. Upon waiting for over an hour to talk to a sales person I told him I was interested in the LG G3. I explained the number 1 thing I wanted was wireless charging. He went and spoke with someone and then came back and said that was not a problem would just have to order the back for the phone to make this happen. After going through many sales pitches for the "free" tablet that would cost me $10 per month that I did not get we went through the process of billing out and paying for the phone, holster/case and screen protector. I many times mentioned the wireless charging back cover and he always had same answer, "we will do that when we are finished with this as we have to order it". Well, after getting my money and locking me in for another 2 years he goes to order the back and then tells me sorry he can't get it, knowing this was a top priority for me!!! He says sorry  several times and then tells me to go check amazon that I might can get it there and opens the door for me to leave. If I wanted to shop else where I would have gone to Best Buy and saved money in the first place!!! I have never felt so deceived by a sale in my life! After getting home and thinking about this I am seriously thinking about returning the phone and switching carriers. I have always sworn by Verizon wireless but now not so sure. If I can't find this back for what he quoted me it would cost or less and get it within a week I will probably be saying goodbye to Verizon wireless after being a customer since they bought out GTE wireless many, many years ago.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VERY bad experience while getting my device upgraded
Weth
Legend

Take it back and get what you want.

0 Likes