Re: VERY SLOW INTERNET EVEN WITH 4 BARS LTE
GaryDCurtis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why dont Verizon post some troubleshooting suggestions so we can all try out.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

@LordRebel wrote:

All of you saying it’s congestion, I’m currently in a town of less than 1,000 people at 11pm on a Thursday night with full bars and lte service. Currently cannot get higher than 1.8Mbps down and 2.0 up. This has been all day. Every few days it’s like this. Doesn’t matter where I’m at. Normally I’m in a town 3.5 hours from here that is around 1500 people and I live less than 2 miles from a tower but get drops. I’m a third shift person so am mostly up at night and not during peak hours. If I’m lucky enough to hit [phone number removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] range I use it but that’s few and far between normally [phone number removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] then these drops for a day. 

So that doesn't mean anything? If everyone is on Verions and you all are tryng to use mobile data as home interent it doesn't take that many people. Espeically if your tower only has band 13. Which it might since you are so rural

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GaryDCurtis, we appreciate your enthusiasm to discover resolutions, and we want to ensure that you're able to receive the proper assistance. As you are on our community forums, you are more than welcome to try the steps and options provided by other community members. In addition, we also provide our self-service support page here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ To ensure that we are on the same page, are you experiencing any issues with data speeds? If so, does this only occur while indoors, outdoors, or both? When did this begin? Please provide additional details. We're here to help.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
WickedMindz

I cancelled their garbage service and went back to T Mobile myself. The internet speed was just beyond pathetic. 2MBPS is a joke. Switched back to T Mobile and getting 150MBPS pretty sad Verizon when you say you have the best network but your data speeds are trash. 

0 Likes