Re: VERY SLOW INTERNET EVEN WITH 4 BARS LTE
jav6
Champion - Level 3

As was asked previously, exactly what plan do you have?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all the added information, BlankBlake. Upon a thorough review of the issues you're experiencing with your past responses, it seems as if the towers are congested in the area. If your device is showing 4G/LTE speeds, but, multiple lines of yours are experiencing the same issue with slow speeds, then it is most likely congestion. Do you see a difference in speed during certain hours of the day? Also, just for clarification purposes, how did Verizon sell you faulty devices? 

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
BlankBlake
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's does not explain why it has been happening for 6 days, which is

before we reached our 28GB limit, in your fine print it says I will have 4G

LTE speeds until I reach 28GB a month per line then upon reach 28GB my

speeds will slow. I have been having these and other problems since I

signed up for verizon.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 5:28 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
BlankBlake
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why the [removed] do we not have roaming internet now? This is really [removed] stupid and we will not be paying the bill for April 20th, because we have not have service nor our 4G LTE speeds for more than 20 days and we pay approximately  $200 a month for Beyond Unlimited plan(Unlimited Talk, Text and Data) thus has been to happening to us since about a month into Verizon services and I have been complain and asking for your company to fix this issues yet you still have not done anything about it.

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Beyond Unlimited Plan has 22 GB before you are deprioritized unless you have a different plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

A) Like Ann says it's 22 GB not 28 GB

B) Congestion will still slow down your connection regardless. just because you can use the HOV lane doesn't mean you can go 70 MPH and the freeway during rush hour on a Friday.

0 Likes
BlankBlake
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay wow so I was off by 8GB.. that still does not explain why 6 days ago,

I was only allotted 2G and 3G speeds when I pay for 4GLTE.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blankblake, we definitely understand the importance of ensuring you experience 4G Speeds at all times. I noticed in your previous message you mentioned a ticket was filed. Have you received notification yet that the ticket has been resolved? Which plan are you currently on? 

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BlankBlake
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am getting really [removed] sick and tired of telling you what god [removed]

plan on I have told you several [removed] times what plan I am on and no it

has been a [removed] week and no one has said anything about the ticket nor

have they told me they fixed the issue. I want a [removed] refund of

everything we have paid to Verizon because you are violating FCC laws. If

you cannot give a refund I want a prorated refund of the money we have

spent which is close to $1,000. I have not been able to use my devices nor

my network to the fullest. I do not pay almost $200 for services I am not

getting.

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
DBJYC1973

I pay for two lines with Verizon. I switched to their service when I lived in Florida. I was with T-Mobile. I have been back in Texas almost a year now.  In May 2018, I added a line for my daughter. She has always had problems with her line. I have called Verizon customer service many times. When she first began having issues with her service, I was told we were being prioritized after going over our data, which was unlimited but after using a certain amount the speeds were just going to become slow until the cycle started over. I purchased the Above Unlimited Plan and things have just gotten worse. I now experience very slow data speeds as well. We were told that we would need to purchase a booster for our locations. Her and I do not live in the same home. I've only just begun to have these issues, have love in the same location for months. (I travel for work) I can't believe that I pay nearly $300.00, which includes the payment of our phones, protection plans and ABOVE UNLIMITED SERVICE! I feel defeated and depressed. My daughter is sad and I can't do anything about it. None of the service techs can or will help. I feel ripped off and taken advantage of. Guess this is happening to many of us. What do we go about this? I've spent so much of my money trying to fix this issue. It's breaking me emotionally and financially.

0 Likes