VERY SLOW INTERNET EVEN WITH 4 BARS LTE
caredwoods
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been with Verizon for over 10 years, and for the most part have been satisfied with their service... BUT NOW ,I have three lines with three different phones ( iPhone 7, Galaxy S 5 , and LG K20 V ) For the last 2 weeks all phones have been EXTREMELY slow in loading internet content.

Location or data remaining doesn't seem to change anything. Even when It shows my iPhone having 4 bars LTE it's like an old dial up internet connection. I don't know what can be done to resolve this problem, but I will be looking for a different carrier if this isn't resolved.

All 3 phones are used throughout all of Western NY.

Labels (1)
Re: VERY SLOW INTERNET EVEN WITH 4 BARS LTE
BlankBlake
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having the same issue for the past 4 days now. Ever Rep. I have told to has been extremely rude and I have the recordings to prove this. Not providing the services agreed to is a violation of the contractual agreement and is illegal. I have been sold multiple Faulty devices which is as well illegal, that is called Selling Faulty Equipment. I have been in contact with the executive branch and now no one is answering us. We have been with Verizon since Nov. Of 2017. This is ridiculous.

If the issues are not resolved I will be forced to take Verizon to court and have not problem contacting the others who are having problems with Verizon.

Tags (1)
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Bars don't mean much. A freeway can have 4 lanes and a speed limit of 70 MPH but it it 6 PM on a Friday no one is going that fast. Also you failed to mention your plan

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

BlankBlake wrote:

I have been having the same issue for the past 4 days now. Ever Rep. I have told to has been extremely rude and I have the recordings to prove this. Not providing the services agreed to is a violation of the contractual agreement and is illegal. I have been sold multiple Faulty devices which is as well illegal, that is called Selling Faulty Equipment. I have been in contact with the executive branch and now no one is answering us. We have been with Verizon since Nov. Of 2017. This is ridiculous.

If the issues are not resolved I will be forced to take Verizon to court and have not problem contacting the others who are having problems with Verizon.

Take them to court over what? Your customer service agreement says you can't take them to court anyway. Just go to another carrier if you're dissatisfied with verizon.

BlankBlake
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's has nothing to do with being connected to 4G LTE and speeds running

at 2G and 3G.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018, 5:03 PM boringusername <forums@verizonwireless.com>

Tags (1)
0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

BlankBlake wrote:

That's has nothing to do with being connected to 4G LTE and speeds running

at 2G and 3G.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018, 5:03 PM boringusername <forums@verizonwireless.com>

yes it does. It's called congestion. You do get that mobile data is a SHARED resource. A tower only has so much capacity the ore people using it the less capacity is has per user. Once again you failed to mention your plan that could also be a factor. And no you can't take Verizon to court.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have a working service and are able to use your data as needed. I would feel the same way if my service were not working as needed. To clarify, what zip code are you in? Has there been any recent changes to your plan or phones recently within the last 2 weeks? 

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BlankBlake We are extremely sad to learn of your situation and how you have been treated. We want to make sure we address all your concerns. Please share a few details regarding the equipment issues you are having. We want to make sure we get to everything but let's start with the equipment.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BlankBlake
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is not a device issue. I have been having problems with my 4GLTE speeds.

I have been stuck on 2G and 3G speeds for the past 6 days now, I have

called and complained several times, I have had a ticket placed that has

taken 3 days and still no response I have done all troubleshooting options

available. I went to college and graduated with a 2 year degree in IT

systems & Security, along with Electronics technology. I have had multiple

issues with Verizon since the 2nd month being part of Verizon. Verizon has

sold my wife and i several faulty devices and even the new devices that

were sent from the Executive Branch which are the S7s. I have photo

evidence of all issues we have had. On top of all of this we used all 15GB

of our hotspot and did not even get to watch shows in DVD Quality(480p) we

got 240p and it loaded for 30 seconds then would play for 15 seconds. This

is all unacceptable, and can carry a fine.

I live in the ZIP 98802

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 4:27 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
BlankBlake
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also we have had the same plan since Nov or 2017, and have had these phones

active since Feb. Of 2018.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 4:27 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes