VERIZON WIRELESS IS A TERRIBLE COMPANY
Talia32

To-Verizon Wireless,

On 12/16/14 I called verizon wireless customer service so that I could order a new phone since I had an upgrade. I told the customer service person that I wanted the PREOWNED Samsung galaxy s5 in black. It said on the Verizon wireless website that it was $99 with a new 2 year upgrade. They told me that it would be $150 for the phone with taxes and everything included, and that they would process my debit card. The Verizon wireless website says FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, so I asked the customer service person if I would also get that with my purchase and they said yes. They said I should receive the phone on 12/17/14. Now it is around 7pm on 12/17/14 and I still haven’t gotten my phone in the mail. I call Verizon wireless customer service and they say that I never accepted the terms and conditions which I was shocked by because when I got off the phone with the last verizon wireless customer service person the day before I asked them before I got off the phone if everything was complete and if I had to do anything and they said no. So by then I was beginning to get frustrated because when I call and order something I expect the person on the other end of the line to know what they are doing. I talk to a supervisor and she guides me through how to accept the terms and conditions and says that I should get the phone on 12/18/14.  Now it is around 8pm on 12/18/14 and I still haven’t gotten my phone in the mail. I call verizon wireless customer service again and am extremely irritated. They say that they do not know when I will get my phone. Apparently no one at Verizon wireless knows anything when you call. I decide to check my bank account and Verizon wireless has charged me $302.74. I am outraged at this point because I was told the phone was $150 with taxes and everything included. I call Verizon wireless customer service again and they said that whoever ordered the phone for me over the phone charged me for a BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 in black. At that point I was completely pissed off. It is ridiculous that no one knows where the phone is and that they charged me full price for a phone I did not even order. The supervisor on the phone tells me that I will be refunded my money back on Monday 12/22/14 when the phone is back in the warehouse. Now it is around 7pm on 12/122/14 and I checked my bank account and still have not been refunded my $302.74. I call Verizon wireless customer service again and yet again they don’t know where the phone is or when my refund will be coming. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! Verizon wireless is a pathetic company, with employees that don’t know what they are doing and are uneducated. I will be letting everyone I know to switch to Sprint.

, Talia

Labels (1)
0 Likes