VERIZON SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND
kksks2267

I WOULD LIKE TO GET REFUND OF DEPOSIT, WHICH I PAID ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO, AND ALL THE DEPARTMENTS ARE SAYING NOT

IN OUR RESPONSIBILITY, I VISITED THE STORE, AND THEY SAID I SHOULD CALL TO THE COSTUMER SERVICE, AND WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY SAID U HAVE TO VISIT THE STORE, INTERNET MAILS, THEY JUST HANDLING WITH AUTOMATIC RELPLIES,,,,

I WOULD LIKE TO GET BACK MY REFUND BEFORE MY PLAN ENDS,,,,

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VERIZON SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUND
Snn5
Legend

You're eligible to receive your security deposit back at the end of 1 year of uninterrupted service or upon termination of your service. Uninterrupted service means you have kept your account in good standing and paid your bill in a timely manner for one year.

Security Deposit Refund FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

You're eligible to receive your security deposit back at the end of 1 year of uninterrupted service or upon termination of your service. Uninterrupted service means you have kept your account in good standing and paid your bill in a timely manner for one year.

Security Deposit Refund FAQs | Verizon Wireless

rcschnoor
Legend

And by "timely manner" they mean on or before the due date each billing period.

unsatisfied500

I am having a sincere nightmare with Verizon! Alert all potential customers! Run!! I spent hours on the phone talking to 'Financial Services" who said they would call back to confirm my refund. No call back for days, when I finally tried calling them back, I was put on hold for hours and got no where. 

I also got a tablet with a data line. Over a year later, I called and asked if I could cancel the data line and still make $200 montly payments on the device til it was paid off. They said of course! After I cancelled the line, I received constant notices that the balance of $800 +- was due in full. "Please pay your overdue balace to prevent interuption to your service" or something very close to that. They stressed me out big time! Saying one thing then doing something totally different.

I have supported Verizon for years now. That ends soon. Good bye forever!

0 Likes