Upgrade / Trade in / New lines / Promotion
kruseanderson
Enthusiast - Level 1

I currently have 2 iPhone 7's in good working condition. Looking to add 2 lines for kids and move to an unlimited plan. I don't want to change our current phone numbers and I want the new better phones on the parent lines.  I think these promotions are correct and good through Sept 2020.   

I have found two options:

1. Upgrade/trade current 7's to 11 pro's  = $350 credit off each phone with trade in
    Add two new lines and get 2 iPhone SE 2020's for free = $399 with $399 credit
This seems to be the more expensive option but keeps the numbers with the correct phones

2. Add two new lines with iPhone 11 pro's = $350 credit off each phone (online promotion) and BOGO $1000 credit off 2nd phone
    Give kids current iPhone 7's
This is cheaper option but phone numbers are on wrong phones

Question:
 - If I use option 2 and switch the 11 pro's to current numbers and the 7's to the new lines will I lose the promotional credits?

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade / Trade in / New lines / Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kruseanderson, I want to make sure that you receive the best deals available to add the additional lines to your account for the children. To ensure this happens, please reach out to our Telesales Team. 

You can reach out to our telesales department at 800-225-5499. They are available Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM ET, Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET, and Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM ET.

0 Likes