Upgrade Credit
kdw8880
I am able to have an upgrade as of yesterday, but I'm having a little trouble ordering on-line.  I have a $50 credit, but I don't see it showing up in the shopping cart.  Do I have to enter a code or something?  I'm trying to order the Touch as it shows "Your Price" as $49.99 and with my $50 credit, it would end up being free.  Is that correct?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Credit
NekoSaru
Contributor - Level 3

When ording online, My Price should already include your additional credit.

What phone are you looking at? I can check the normal 2yr price to your "My Price".

0 Likes
NekoSaru
Contributor - Level 3
Also, make sure you are logged into "My Account". Click on Upgrade Now withing My Account so that the correct prices show for your line.
0 Likes
kdw8880
Well i was actually looking at the Touch.  When I go in to my phone it shows that I'm eligible for a new phone up to $50 (or a credit towards a higher priced phone), then I click on upgrade.  The Touch lists the 2 year contract price as $169.99 and then a Promotional credit of $120.00, making the price now $49.99.  I don't see the $50 credit for new every 2 anywhere - is it included in the promotional credit?  It does say Final Price $49.99.  This is all really confusing.
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

The $49.99 price includes your upgrade credit. The 2yr pricing right now for the Touch is $99.99 after a $70 MIR. So $169.99 - $70 MIR - $50 Credit= $49.99.

Problem solved.

0 Likes
kdw8880
Thank you.  I wish they would break the credits a little more so you could really see that it's all included.
0 Likes