Unstable network coverage in Bellevue Eastgate, near Verizon bldg
CATLEE88

I am in an office building a couple blocks north of the Verizon building in the Eastgate area.  I sit on the first floor, right by the window.  When I first moved to this desk in April, the signal for my cell phone was fine.  The last couple weeks, my phone is struggling to find a signal, text messages don't show up for hours, and I can't receive or make phone calls (assisted dialing message shows up).  Why would there be a change like that?

I thought it might be my phone (Motorola Droid Turbo) so I cleared the cache.  It didn't help.

Is there something else I can do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unstable network coverage in Bellevue Eastgate, near Verizon bldg
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the zip code of this location?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CATLEE88

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try removing and then reinserting the SIM card - it will reset the network connection.  If there are still issues, you ca get a new SIM card (they do get corrupted) free from a corporate store or shipped to you from customer service.

0 Likes
CATLEE88

Thanks!  I'll give it a try.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CATLEE88, we appreciate yo utaking the time to reach out to us regarding your service experience out in Bellevue. I was able to review your zip code and have found no issues reported in the area. Ann154 and SuzyQ both jumped in to ask a great question, and to provide a great tip to help out. After removing and re-inserting your SIM card, has there been an improvement with your reception? Is there a difference when stepping out doors versus indoors with reception? The trees, and surrounding environmental factors (like the lake) can all play a role too.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes