Re: Unlimited data price increase(Greedy Verizon)
Tidbits
Legend

Quite possibly the notices are to be sent out by Nov 15th and the change happens during the New Year.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Makes sense...although according to the reports it was allegedly supposed to start on November 15th with notices going out either late last week or this week. Can't remember when this started lol.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

They said they would start sending out notices around Oct 15. The way I read it would be you will get a notice in your bill on or after Oct 15. The following bill will have the increase in it on or after Nov 15.

Weth
Legend

You'll get 30 days.  When the next bill comes after Oct 15, it will tell you the next bill will have increase.  Not everyone switches on same day. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I'm not overly concerned about it. Was just pointing out the possibility since no one really knows how they will give notice. If it's in the bill then ok. But I thought I read in one article they were supposed to be mailing out letters. Either way, everyone panicking shouldn't do so until they officially receive notice...if they must panic. I already know my plan. I am not bothered by the increase so it can happen tomorrow for all I care.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

SickFreak wrote:

bsoldier wrote:

File a complaint with the FCC. https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=39744

If it's a grandfathered price, then it's a month-to-month contract and VZW has the right to change the price as long as they give us plenty of warning.  Now, if they change a price mid-contract, then that's a different story.

A contract does not guarantee a price or plan. It never has. Prices change all the time in the middle of people's contracts. The More Everything plan had quite a number of changes. Verizon usually doesn't automatically change a price especially if it lowered. However, I am sure that their team of lawyers have checked to make sure that they could do this.

0 Likes