Re: Unlimited Data being taken away
Reross

It's been 2 months since I mistakenly left ATT and still finding out things I was lied to by the rep who sold me my plan, phone and tablet. Sounded good and got me to switch. But my god, how can Verizon get away with blatantly lying to people? It is absolutely a shame, but I guess they somehow keep it legal (it is not against the law to lie)

You should get some picture of how Verizon shields their dishonest practices when you call Verizon customer service after being sold "a bill of goods" like I was. Here's how your convo goes after you tell them your sob story:

Oh my friend, I'm so sorry to hear that. At least you have a wonderful _____ there. It's such a great product. Where did you say you bought it? Hmmm, do you have the address? ......

Oh sir, I see. You didn't buy that from us. You bought it at a 3rd party vendor. Did you go back to them? They're the ones who will need to help you since their not an actual Verizon Store.

I know I'm not the only one that's got this because 95% of those places with a big Verizon sign that sell Verizon products & plans are these "3rd party vendors" that Verizon customer service apparently is trained to portray almost like rogue pirates that stole their merchandise and are street peddling the items to us illegally.

Good luck, but with a dishonest merchandising structure designed to be deceptive, don't expect helpful, straight answers.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Next time get your Chevy from an actual Chevy dealer instead of Chevy "as told by Bob's Auto Emporium and Tacos."

Reross

Jroeder, just curious how you know Sprint is so unreliable compared to Verizon? I haven't had their service in many years, but I can tell you that I'm not impressed at all with Verizon vs ATT. Maybe Verizon has service in more areas but I don't spend my time traveling the world. I need service where I live and work, and unfortunately Verizon's service is seriously lacking here.

0 Likes