Re: Unknown callers/blocked numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi braveheartkim,

I am sad to see that you are not happy with our Family Base services. It does have many perks to using it.  I am sorry that it does not have the feature you are looking for with providing messages to blocked callers. I will definitely submit your feedback to our leadership team. If you need anything else, feel free to let us know.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
snore
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE RESPOND VERIZON WIRELESS!

even when Family Base DOES effectively block anonymous/restricted calls.....the message that the caller hears does NOT

tell them the REASON the call is blocked and HOW to re-dial and make the call go through.

>>>>>>there should be 2 different types of messages...one for specific blocked numbers (that doesn't tell them WHY the call is blocked...AKA- the message that IS played now)....and one for blocks to restricted numbers....telling them how to unblock and/or why the call is blocked.

0 Likes
janie_t

Are you saying that Verizon charges its' customers to block unavailable numbers?

0 Likes
clcoffelt

There is an app called mr number i have it downloaded on all my phones. Private numbers are blocked and any number you add. you can also make them go to VM or just hang up

0 Likes
pearglace

i think it shouldnt saying anything. i think the message itself is annoying, I have you blocked for a reason and you should know why

0 Likes
miseiphone

Jennifer,

This does not work.

0 Likes