Highlighted

Unhappy with verizon about long distance charges

Hi I have been very happy with verizon for a very long time, and I always had every problem resolved, the customer service is one of the best there is. But I saw a $38.87 in long distance charge on my bill. Which is impossible because when I first got my cell phone I was never able to make international calls from day one, also I only use calling cards or apps to call international. As always I trust verizon wireless to resolve my issues. So when I called I spoke to BROOK and she was fine at first, but then when I told her that I never added international calling to my plan, she said that this service is given to long time customers. And even tho I did accepted that in fact I did call international, she kept repeating herself to me saying, ''YOU JUST ADMITTED TO ME YOU MADE THE CALL''. Of course I admitted it, I'm not gonna lie. I felt like my mom saying ''you just admitted to me". When I asked to speak to a supervisor, she said I am the supervisor and I can only meet you half way as a courtesy or something like that. I insisted to speak someone higher and finally she put me on hold, I said ok she said ''uhuh'' like I inconvenienced her. I work in customer service, customers can get really rude and frustrating, and even curse you out, but in no way I did any of that(because I know how it feels). The point is that I never added international calling to my plan, and I used a calling card to make every international call. Although the gentleman she transferred me after was more like a person DID NOT resolve my problem I am $19.00 short. I am so upset and even when verizon was charging extra for many months in the past w/o my permission (it was returned after). Even that, did not make me upset because I trusted that verizon will resolve it with no problem. Well now I can't wait until my plan is due on November and cancel my services.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Unhappy with verizon about long distance charges

I am also unhappy with verizon's long distance charges for my cell phone. It's ridiculous that I'm getting charged $6.37 in long distance charges for two months in a row. The first month, I went to the store and they mentioned a call to Canada. I was like "fine, I may have called Canada." The next month, I am absolutely certain that I did not make any international calls; yet I got another charge for $6.37. Now I'm going to have to waste my time on the phone with Verizon for this refund because their website links you to discussion forums instead of providing an option to email customer service to complain about overcharges.

0 Likes