Unbelieveable Disconnect.
AMtrane

I have no idea what the next step is to getting reconnected. Not to mention the reconnecting fee. My bill was due on the 26th. I paid. My account showed 0.00 so I thought I was in the clear. Then....the disconnect.

I was mad of course. So I paid an additional 10 dollars. My service started working again. Until yesterday. So I thought...wow.. really? I put an additional 40 dollars in. So now my account is showing a -$50.00 statement (Meaning I have 50 dollars in credit) and still disconnected.

I now cannot reach verizon support regarding *611.

If anyone have a solution. Please, enlighten me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unbelieveable Disconnect.
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If your phone is disconnected and you try to make a call it will automatically transfer you to customer service.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If your phone is disconnected and you try to make a call it will automatically transfer you to customer service.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And it would likely be the Financial Services department of the Verizon Wireless Customer Service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
homeshep

You are not alone.  I was a little late in paying my bill, but had a payment arrangement and the robot response said I was good to go.

Disconnected in minutes after making arrangement with Verizon app.

Was not allowed to speak with an agent because I had a past due balance. In the past, I was always allowed to speak with an agent when there was an arrangement in place. The robot just hung up on me after letting me know.

Had to go into a store to get reconnected. When I asked the manager if the policy had changed, he dismissed me rudely, saying "that's the way the system has always worked".

Had to go in to get reconnected three times in nine days!

This is not the first time I have been wrongfully disconnected. Twice in the last year, they have admitted I should not have been disconnected, promised not to charge the reconnection fee, and charged it anyway. They gladly refunded me after holding my money hostage until the next billing cycle.

Waiting to see the last bill, and looking for whether they charge me $300 for reconnecting five lines three times. In the meantime, can't look at the bill because they have shut me out of that even though the website says My Verizon would be  available for thirty days. NO.

Switched carriers. After more than 20 years.

0 Likes
homeshep

But now the robot will not let you talk to an agent because you have a past due. Just hangs up.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes