Unable to receive a call from specific person
Nobodyknows

i have several phone lines. One of the lines was receiving TONS of junk calls after I bought the new line. Of course, I changed the number; however that line is unable to dial 1 of the other lines on my plan now.  To be clear, it was able to call before the line change, but cannot now.  Have called Verizon but it was not resolved. HELP!!!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to receive a call from specific person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nobodyknows, I am sorry to learn that you had to change one of your phone numbers due to spam calls and that your new number is not able to call one of your other phone numbers.

We understand how crucial it is for all of your lines to be able to call each other Don't worry. I am confident that we can resolve this issue.

Does the line that is not able to receive the call from your other line have parental controls? What does the person that uses the new line hear when they call the line that is not able to receive the call?  

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
Frustrated59

I’m having this problem with a phone number of a business. When they call me they don’t ever hear a ring, it makes a strange noise and disconnects. I have no filters on, the number isn’t blocked. He was able to call me once and leave me a voicemail and then after that could not get though again. I have called customer support they couldn’t figure out the issue. I have an iPhone 12, iOS is up to date

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly don't want to see you frustrated and want you to be able to rely on your phone to receive all calls, Frustrated59. Let's take a closer look into this. When did this issue start? Was this number ever able to call you in the past? Do you have trouble with any other business number calling you? Are you able to call the business number? -Danielle

0 Likes