Unable to online order a new online for a phone upgrade
echansen2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good Afternoon,

I'm trying to order the iPhone 11 online as my upgrade from the DROID TURBO 2 that I had for 4 years.

Everytime I am trying to place an order, it keeps giving me an error prompt that says "Please clear the cart items and try again." Highlighted in orange on the top.  I've been having the same error all day.

I'm currently working from home and am unwilling for store pickup, due to health concerns with the pandemic.  The Droid has lost it's reliability, and I need to upgrade to a new phone for my job.

Is this a bug that's happening? Because everything is paid for the month,  so I'm concerned to why I'm not allowed to place an online order.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to online order a new online for a phone upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out today; and this is a great time to consider upgrading to a new device, as we have a fantastic selection to choose from. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems processing a device upgrade to the iPhone 11, and we'll do everything we can to help resolve this matter. Thank you for the detailed information. Are you experiencing this issue while processing a device upgrade from our website or from the My Verizon Mobile App? Are you experiencing problems accessing other websites? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes