Unable to make or receive calls!
Kfdopey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why are we not able to make or receive calls?  Texting works.  Try to make a call, shows "extended network".  Cannot get live chat, not able to call customer service.... What do I do?  How do I resolve this?

VERY ANGRY AND VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!

Labels (1)
Re: Unable to make or receive calls!
freezee4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here!  61072 zip code

0 Likes
rscabral
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm unable to as well & I'm in the 61072 area also. I haven't had service since about 1:30 cst.

freezee4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just heard the system crashed. ..go to the verison Web site. ..that is where my friend got her info.  Not good!  I wonder if OSD has anything to do with it?

0 Likes
Kfdopey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spoke to a rep at Verizon.... The entire state of Illinois is affected.  There are over 80 towers that are down.  Projected date for corrected issue is 6/25/15 !!!!!!!

freezee4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Omg! That is horrible!  The lollipop thing has been a nightmare my phone is super slow and now this. ...I really hope they intend to compensate us.  I understand stuff happens but I wonder if it has something to do with the stupid upgrade!

0 Likes
Kfdopey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Idk, but the rep told me that unless people call, they don't know who is and is not affected by this.  If people call to report the problem, it is noted, and once repaired people will be credited.  So call from another phone if you can.   877-873-1749

0 Likes
freezee4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried to call for over an hour that's why I'm on here. Unfortunately this is my only phone.  My husband's..sons and daughter are unable to call out.  But thank you fir the number I will go to a pay phone

freezee4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't even text. ..only random ones go through.  This is really a mess.  Thanks again for all your info

MijaEinstein
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having same problems with my 6plus! Hangs up during calls, won't complete or allow me to receive calls and texts are spotty. Been going on all day. Just sign me...

VERY Frustrated in Central Texas!

0 Likes