Unable to download cloud content to computer???????
medicburns62

I keep getting a text, ur pix place content will be deleted, transfer it to cloud. I try to download my content to computer and keep getting the error msg, Media servers are temporarily unavailable???????? unavailable for 2 months ?????!!!!!!!!!, then sorry an error occurred msg. I have a galaxy s3, I've contacted customer service numerous times, but still nothing has changed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to download cloud content to computer???????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

medicburns62,

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are having accessing your pix place content. Do you receive the error message presented after logging into the account or only when trying to transfer the content onto the computer? If the latter, what are the steps that you taken when trying to transfer the content? What happens when you try to transfer the information to the cloud instead of the computer? http://vz.to/1qr0Sfd

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
medicburns62

I can log into my acct, but get the msg when i try 2 transfer the content 2 my computer. I log into my acct, go 2 media products.,then backup assistant, it will show my contacts, but i get the error msg when i click on media. I can't even log into my cloud, i get an error msg on my phone that says, ERROR:::: please contact customer support (code: 4600)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

medicburns62,

Thanks for the details! Have you previously been able to access the Cloud? If not do you recall signing up for Cloud services, as backup assistant has been transferred to Cloud? When trying to log in to view the pix place content are you going to the URL presented in this link http://vz.to/1t9R8Vf ?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
medicburns62

I haven't ever been able to access cloud. I have signed up 4 it, when i try 2 log into it on my computer it pops up a msg that says, " your backup assistant plus acct is being activated. please wait 5 mins before launching backup assistant plus again. for further assistance please call customer service". when i try 2 log in on my phone,it will show a screen that says" select what u would like 2 backup from ur device, i choose contacts and photos, click next, choose my email acct, click next, then that's when i get the Error code, please contact customer service (code: 4600).And yes i am going to the URL http://vz.to/1t9R8Vf

0 Likes
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

When I try to access my cloud media online, I get some funky message about access being prohibited due to "verizon information security policy". I'm signed in to my account on the laptop, so I have no idea what this security policy is referring to. Searching the verizon site doesn't turn up a single match. I posted the question as a separate discussion and NEVER got an answer.

Edit: I can access my cloud content from my phone, just not my laptop.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you getting any of your content, pzjagd1. When logging into My Verizon, are you using your mobile number or a user name? At the My Verizon home page, do you see Account Owner, Account Manager, or Account Member near your welcome message? We want to help find you answers.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

I use my mobile phone number and I am listed as the account owner.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, pzjagd1. What type of browser are you using? Is your laptop connected to a secure WiFi connection that may have additional security set up for loading personal information? Have you been able to try from an alternate browser or PC?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
medicburns62

R u going to respond ???????????????????

0 Likes