UPGRADES BEWARE!
PainterlyMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a horrible experience with a Verizon Wireless store in Naples, Florida.  This store looked exactly the same as a corporate store bearing the red sign and Verizon name in white. However, it was not a corporate store but rather, an independent third party retailer.  I believe the “average Joe” like myself does not know their is a difference among Verizon stores.  Unfortunately, I  learned the hard way and I’m still waiting for a refund for a phone I returned three weeks ago,  Verizon should really keep an eye on who sells their products. Customer service is wonderful coming to the rescue, but it’s a bit late since they are limited to what they can do!  VERIZON OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOMETHING TO HELP!  After all, these people are selling your products.  Surely you have a say in this, or are you only concerned with recruiting new customers.  Seems to me that you need to educate your loyal customers so when it comes time for an upgrade we don’t engage with the disloyal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: UPGRADES BEWARE!
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you returned the device within the stated return period, it should have been refunded via the original form of payment at the time of return.

Also, non-corporate stores will say "Authorized Premium Retailer" directly underneath the Verizon logo and the third party company name will appear there as well.

Re: UPGRADES BEWARE!
AGSSKCO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon corporate stores are no better. Full of similar slick, fast talking phonies who will tell you lies just to get you to upgrade and use <<removed>> tactics like, the credit will show up in the next billing cycle...Trust no one at Verizon.

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes