TravelPass and WIFI Hotspot
HUNTER340

While traveling in the British Virgin Islands, I plan to use my iPhone 6S Plus and my iPAD.  My plan includes TravelPass coverage ($10 per device per day) for my iPhone only.  I plan to use my iPAD, set to Airplane Mode, for WIFI using my iPhone6S Plus as a hotpot.  My expectation is this will eliminate the need to add additional Travel Pass coverage for my iPAD.  Can anyone confirm for me whether this is correct or not?  Thanks.  

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: TravelPass and WIFI Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HUNTER340,

Thanks for checking in with the community. We always appreciate folks stopping by. You are correct. So long as your tablet never comes out of airplane mode, you can use your phone's data and that will only cause one daily rate, instead of two! I hope you enjoy your trip!

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: TravelPass and WIFI Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HUNTER340,

Thanks for checking in with the community. We always appreciate folks stopping by. You are correct. So long as your tablet never comes out of airplane mode, you can use your phone's data and that will only cause one daily rate, instead of two! I hope you enjoy your trip!

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes