Transfer iphone data to a Razr Maxx
runnerdude

After researching whether to changes OS's to death I finally decided to get myself a Razr Maxx thru Best Buy..Fantastic bunch of people to deal with and they did a price match with Amazon.  To my surprise they transferred everything from the Apple with the exceptions of iTune stuff. I've seen somewhere about a download Motorola has to do this but it's now no where to be found.. Anybody got any ideas how to do this? Thanks much in advance...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transfer iphone data to a Razr Maxx
B33
Legend

Hey R.D. you liken that Maxx.. i got both of Mine hard at Work.. I'm not sure on Transferring straight across but you might try Winamp i think you can transfer your iTunes to Winamp and then to you Maxx and do it threw Wireless Sync..Give that a Shot..   Good Luck and have lots of fun with your new Maxx Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Search Play Store for a app called "Double Twist" should do what you wantm this is the most commonly used app by Android users that still want to use iTunes..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ah!  shoot i forgot about that App Ugg... Wildman thank you for posting it.. Smiley Happy b

0 Likes
runnerdude

Thanks Wildman, Double Twist did the job. Much appreciation to you!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Pillow

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

You're Welcome... Glad to hear it worked for you and glad I could help.

0 Likes