Trade-in promo code?
cordelia921

I initiated the trade-in program, got phone(s) appraised. There is a box for a promo code. Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: I initiated the trade-in program, got phone(s) appraised. There is a box for a promo code. Does anyone have any idea what this is?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi cordelia921!

The trade-in program is very handy, if you want to make some money for a device you are no longer using. The promo code box is there if the trade is qualified for a promotion. If you do qualify, you would have been provided with the code. Please check the paperwork for a promo code. If one isn't listed, then you did not qualify for the promo.

Hope this helps!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I initiated the trade-in program, got phone(s) appraised. There is a box for a promo code. Does anyone have any idea what this is?
Neff_Family

When/where would we get our promo code?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Neff_Family

That is a great question!  If you submitted the online Trade-In or Recycle Program form, you will receive an email with the Submission ID/confirmation number to complete the trade process.  If you need further assistance, call Verizon Device Recycling Program customer support at 877-247-3846.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes