Trade-in device shipping
OLEE_GLEZ

I recently upgraded to my new device and due to travel complications I was unable to ship back my old device in time for the trade-agreement, is there a way I can still ship the device or to take it to a Verizon Store ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade-in device shipping
bettybias

I've talked to 3 different people about getting a shipping label. They told me that as long as you ship the phone back, the charge will be removed. Verizon stores don't take the trade ins, they will print you a shipping label though

0 Likes
Re: Trade-in device shipping
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure your device is received in time is important to avoid any unwanted chargebacks, OLEE.GLEZ. Let's check on your options together. Was this for a trade in with a trade in credit or did you complete an early upgrade and use your old device as a return? What day did you receive your new device? You can learn more about device payments here, http://spr.ly/6582DEABA.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes