Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Towers in Santa Barbara, CA
mgossett123069

hello I live in Carpinteria, CA any idea when towers in montecito will be back up during Thomas fire I has good service when floods happened my service speed in certain areas here have been at a slow pace is there a tower in Carpinteria also?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Towers in Santa Barbara, CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello, mgossett123069. We are not showing any active alerts in your area. Are your speeds consistently slow, or sporadic?

0 Likes
mgossett123069

some areas is slow was not like that until January floods in our area

GO GIANTS!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to keep you connected. To ensure we get to the root of the issue, we do have a few more questions. Do other Verizon users in your area also have this issue or is it only with your phone? How are your other services? (calls and text) What make/model phone do you have? 

JaimeG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mgossett123069

I’m not the only customer that is affected my wife who has a different carrier does too my calls and txt work fine at home I use wifi my phone is IPhone SE 32GB

GO GIANTS!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It important that you have service wherever you go, mgossett123069. We'll get this figured out. What are you experiencing with the data? What is going on with the calls and text when you are not at home?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mgossett123069

Data is slow to connect in certain areas are the towers fixed in montecito that gormwashed away during floods?

GO GIANTS!!!!

0 Likes

I get zero reception for calls and internet around Fairview and Calle real. When are replacing your towers lost in fires in Santa Barbara area

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Never

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is critical for you to have reliable service at all times. What is the zip code to the affected area? Does the service when better when you are outside the Fairview area?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes