Tired of seeing "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable"
MTownguy

Why, every time I try to do something actually useful on the Verizon website, do I get this message?

I want to look at my bill.  Or usage.  Or most anything else under "My Verizon" and I get this.

Then to top it all off, today I went through the drudgery of trying to upgrade 4 devices to Smartphones when ONLY AT THE END OF A LENGTHY PROCESS I am told that I can't do it online right now.

REALLLLLY aggravated with Verizon's website.  And I HATE going into the store, because it ALWAYS seems to take HOURS to do what should be accomplished in 20 mins.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tired of seeing "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MTownguy,

I apologize for any frustration you've had on My VZW. The message you provided sounds like the login timed out. Were you signed in as the account owner? Perhaps clear your temporary internet files and cookies and log back into the website to see if you're able to process the upgrade.

Edwin_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MTownguy

I wish it were that simple, but no.

I’ve verified my username, I’ve updated my password.  When I log in, this is what I see EVERY time:

If I go to My Verizon and try to see my bill or usage, I get the Http:/1.1 Service Unavailable page.

It’s not timing out – unless it times-out in 15 seconds or less....

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
MTownguy

Sometimes I can get this far:

But if I click on “My Verizon Overview”, I get the now infamous Service Unavailable page.

SOMETHING is broken.

J

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MTownguy, we want logging into your account online to be very simple. I apologize that this hasn't been happening for you lately. I just accessed my account online. It appears that there's no issues with our website at this time. Try deleting the Browser History on your computer by clicking on Settings>Internet Options>Choose the options to delet temporary Internet Files, Cookies, and History. Once you have deleted that information, click http://bit.ly/xB4iTc to log into your account again. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the pictures MTownguy. Have you tried accessing My Verizon from another device?

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Rebby1

I am having the same problem.  Cleared all of my cookies and browser and nothing works.  This is ridiculous. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rebby1,

Being able to fully access your account is always a big deal. We want to make sure that works great for you. We're always glad to help with any issues. What are you doing when this message comes up? How often does this happen? What browsers have you had this issue in?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes