This is not a question, it's a statement!!!
JLKMCM

When I became a Verizon customer 9 or so years ago, your customer service was great! Now I can't reach a live person, when I click on the "chat" function I get a message that it's not working, and I basically have been unable to talk to you folks. I see that lots of other people are also upset about this, but I'm here to tell you: when all my devices are paid off and I'm out of contract, you guys are history if things don't change. 

0 Likes
Re: This is not a question, it's a statement!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JLKMCM

It saddens me to learn you are not receiving the stellar customer service you deserve. Please know that we do value your loyalty to our company and that we'd never want to lose you over this.

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems trying to reach us via our online Chat Support. When did this problem begin? Are you still unable to chat with us?

What's going on with your wireless device or service that prompted you to reach out to us via chat? I'd love to help you here.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
JLKMCM

Too late, Anthony! We’ve already dealt with the problem by taking the phone to the Verizon Store. We had to go to two; the first sold my husband a device he didn’t need, snd I realized they had ripped him off, tried to call or chat and couldn’t, and sent him back to an authorized dealer (which the first it  turns out was not) and the second was able to help. I should have been able to call and get the information, or chat online, and it would have saved us several steps. 

I’m very disappointed. 

0 Likes
gardenmamma

When you call and they ask you to say what you are calling about, just say "talk to a real person".  Worked for me just yesterday.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@JLKMCM wrote:

Too late, Anthony! We’ve already dealt with the problem by taking the phone to the Verizon Store. We had to go to two; the first sold my husband a device he didn’t need, snd I realized they had ripped him off, tried to call or chat and couldn’t, and sent him back to an authorized dealer (which the first it  turns out was not) and the second was able to help. I should have been able to call and get the information, or chat online, and it would have saved us several steps. 

I’m very disappointed. 

Authorized or Premium retialers are not corporate stores. Those employees don't really work for Verizon since it's not really a Verizon store. Anymore than the Verizon booth at wal-Mart is. You want to go to  a corporate store if you have to do to a store

0 Likes