Re: Thinking of changing to Verizon Prepaid
lynn2009
Thanks Minnie, I already purchase my new phone and new number, I must have spoke with a new Rep, I guess. She assured me I had to have a new number without the previous contract. No worries, tho. I only talk to my children for the most part. Thanks again.
0 Likes
88sonami88
I am considering doing something similar. But the only thing is that I have a phone, I travel overseas a lot, and i would like to use the same phone everywhere, as well as in the US. So, I  know they don't use a SIM card. Is there any way that I can use Verizon with my international unlock phone?
0 Likes
lynn2009
Hi 88son, I am sorry I have no idea about international calls on Verizon prepaid. I do know, my son is in England right now and he has Verizon, with a contract. Instead of using his Verizon phone, he is buying international calling cards and using the public phone booths as his way of communicating with us here in the states. Verizon has an international calling plan. I would contact one of the on line Verizon reps or just call them on their 800 number. Good luck, have a great day.
0 Likes