The worst phone company ever.
Azra
Enthusiast - Level 1

After the whole fiasco I had with the inaccuracy on behalf of their staff, I went ahead and paid the amount of 167. 89 cents that i shouldn't have paid in the first place and seems like it i am being charged the same amount again and plus i have the late fee on top of that. What the hell is wrong with you Verizon? Get your shit together and figure out what are you doing before I start getting some legal consultation for all of this.

Scam, ripoff are the words I have for you.

verizonwireless customer service worst customer service 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The worst phone company ever.
mama23dogs
Legend

I had to go back and look at your previous post to see what the problem was.  It would be best if you continued on the same thread.

SO, yes, the first rep was completely wrong.  I would use stronger words, but they will be edited, so I won't bother.

TO make matters worse, they should tell you your phone is unlocked and can be used with a foreign SIM card if you get a prepaid in the country you are visiting.  In the future, ask here, fellow customers will give you an honest answer and options.

YOu are entitled to ask for a credit.  If you didn't use your phone at all, ask for the entire amount.

IF you don't get results, file with the Bestter business bureau, they seem to get results fast.   Meanwhile, stay current on your bill.

0 Likes