The most expensive but worst service
Thetruthaboutit

I have been with Verizon I think for about 5 years now. At first I didn't mind paying the lil extra per month to have a good carrier. They used to have commercials with all the little men with red shirts on talking about the good service area I guess just to get enough customers because NOW u don't even see a commercial from Verizon. You would think since they are the most expensive carrier they would continue to make their service better but in the last two years their service has went from 100 to 0! I would rather have a boost or straight talk phone. My phone always drop calls now, my text messages don't send, my txt messages duplicate and sometimes send the same messages hours and days later and my phone don't pick up good in my house and last but not least you can't even multi task unless you have 4g and sometimes can't even download a pic if your phone doesn't have 4g. I WOULD NOT recommend Verizon services to my dog and I can't wait to leave this expensive no good company. I also have a metro pcs phone that I pay $40 a month (everything's unlimited) and believe it or not it picks up and works better than my Verizon phone. I SHOULD'VE STAYED WITH AT&T!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The most expensive but worst service
Tidbits
Legend

Sometimes its not the service but the phone. Also saturation levels in your area. Have you checked with other people in your area?

0 Likes
Re: The most expensive but worst service
Thetruthaboutit

Yes I have checked with several people with Verizon service that lives in my area and also outside my area and there all very disappointed  in Verizon. True enough, sometimes it do be the phones but in this case I really think it's Verizon because I know at least 10 other people that's having the same issues, (drop calls, duplicate messages, unsent messages, etc...) I think I and the 7 people I encouraged to switch to Verizon Wireless is going to return to AT&T!! Paying well over a hundred dollars a month I shouldn't have to worry about a drop call or a text message that hasn't went through.

0 Likes