The Verizon Store @ 21 Federal Rd Brookfield, CT 06804 has the worst customer service.
JLoera214

The Verizon Store @

21 Federal Rd

Brookfield, CT 06804

has the worst customer service.

We have a business account, and every time one of our employees go into that location we always have issues. The manager will also not speak with us over the phone to resolve any issues.

We highly suggest that the specified location go through mandatory customer service training to learn how to interact with Verizon's customers, as well as how to talk to another human in general.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The Verizon Store @ 21 Federal Rd Brookfield, CT 06804 has the worst customer service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JLoera214

It saddens me to hear you and your colleagues are not experiencing the stellar service you deserve when visiting one of our store locations.  Please know that we do value your loyalty to our company and we want to ensure you are always happy with our service.  Do you need any assistance with your wireless device or service?  I would love to help.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: The Verizon Store @ 21 Federal Rd Brookfield, CT 06804 has the worst customer service.
JLoera214

We are not in need of any immediate assistance, Thanks.

It's just upsetting that our employees are not being taken care of and given service they require when it's needed.

It's an inconvenience to have to stay on the phone with a business rep, or go through our business portal to have something ordered overnight, AND be charged for shipping fees, when it can easily be resolved by any Verizon representative in any store. Very upsetting.

0 Likes