Text messaging and email issues on IPhone 5
cavnana

The past few days I haven't been able to send photos by text--get "unable to deliver" message AND cannot send or receive email without WIFI on--doesn't work on cellular data only. Never had these issues prior to now

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messaging and email issues on IPhone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cavnana,

We want you to be able to enjoy every aspect of your service, let's work to get your data up and running as soon as possible. What device are you using to text and send/receive your emails? What's your zip code?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cavnana

I'm using an I-phone 5, version 7.0.4 model# MD664LL/A. I was recently out of the country using my international service plan, which I was told covered all texts, mail, etc. however, I received numerous messages from vzw.com saying I was way over my plan usage and data services would be shut off. Since this phone is part of a corporate program, the person in charge of this area checked with verizon numerous times about this issue, and was told that there were no issues and to disregard the VZW messages.  I continued to use my text services, but once back in the US it appears all cellular data services have been disconnected as I cannot access texts or emails without a WIFI connection!!

The phone account should be under (removed)

Thanks for the help,

Marla P.

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your feedback, Marla. I can see that much of your post was removed in order to retain terms of service for the forum. It sounds like the account owner may be the best party to discuss billing concerns. If that hasn't been done, please let the account owner know that our Customer Care is available to review this matter with any authorized party at 800-922-0204, 6am to 11pm daily.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes