Text Overage Message but no overage??
KristysRedBarn

I've been getting a message from Verizon saying my text messages have an overage, but when I log into myverizon I haven't used even half of my messages. Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Overage Message but no overage??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure your messages have value for you KristyRedBarn! Are you sure the message is coming from us? Is it possible the message is referring to another line on your account? Has your bill cycle restarted yet?

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
TVM

I've been experiencing the same problem and have joined the discussion on the Verizon Community Forum to find answers.  Have already spent way too much time with this and would now like to find a way to stop receiving emails from this forum discussion but can't figure out how to do this.  Can you advise me on how I can opt out of this discussion and stop receiving related emails?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

to stop the e-mails, go to the drop-down under your user name in the upper right-hand corner of the page and select Preferences, then change what e-mails you want to stop

0 Likes
TVM

Followed your instructions but when I selected Preferences there was nothing about Security to be found on that page. Could you provide more detailed instructions please?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

click Preferences

you'll then be on a page called General Preferences -- change 'on' to 'off' wherever you don't want an e-mail

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

and note this one at the bottom of that page; change it to 'never'

• Never
0 Likes
TVM

Thanks.

0 Likes
TVM

Had already done that.

0 Likes