Text Messages
dcurtis46
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not getting text messages and people are not receiving mine!  Is there a problem with Verizon service?  I am in Baltimore Co. MD

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text Messages
dcurtis46
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just started getting txt again. And I just now received a software

update!

But seems fine now.

Sent from Diane's Samsung S5

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you recently port to Verizon?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dcurtis46
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. I was chatting g online with Megan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@dcurtis46 welcome to the Verizon Family. Let's get your messages working for you.When did you port that number over to us? Are you able to use other services like calls and data?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should call into the Verizon Wireless Customer Support at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone and ask them to reset your text message feature from their end or verify that your port from the other carrier was completed fully. Based on your description, it sounds like something didn't switch over.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SHAWAL11

I have a Samsung Galaxy S 5 and am having the same issues, try updating your software as there was an update released so that may have fixed it. I don't have access to my phone at the moment so Im not sure if it worked or not.

0 Likes
dcurtis46
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just started getting txt again. And I just now received a software

update!

But seems fine now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I wouldn't be able to communicate with friends and family if my text messages weren't working SHAWAL11. I understand that you aren't near your phone right now. Let us know if everything is back to working.

If not, when did this start? What zip code? Has there been any recent changes?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes