Re: Text/Message Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bfloyd86,

Service you can rely on is crucial. We want to keep you connected with everything your phone can do. How are texts working at this point? Do you know if others in your area are having issues?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

2gwright,

I'm terribly sorry to hear your texts aren't going through. I know I rely on those every day. Is this issue still continuing? Are others in your area having this issue?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please take the time to power off/on your phone. If issues persist, please Private Message us. AnthonyG_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

swatch999,

We want to keep all of our customers connected. I know texting needs to be reliable for you. How are texts working at this point? Do you know if others in your area are still having issues?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EDWSOD0,

I appreciate you letting us know about this. Getting your texts back to going through reliably is a priority whenever there is an issue. How are texts sending at this point? How are they working for others in your area?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Judy8,

I'm glad you found something that let your texts go through. We don't want you to have to add pictures to every message though. I know how important it is that this work. How are texts working at this point? Do you know if others in the area are having issues?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sgclaros,

Service you can count on is always crucial. We want to keep you connected. How is service working for you at this point? Are others in your area able to text at this point?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

imp8shunt,

I want to make sure you and your husband can stay connected without issue. Your device needs to be fully connected. How are these services working at this point? How do calls work if you call out? 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes