Texarkana no CDMA
sdianel
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was talking on my cell and it cut off and now I'm getting a message that says "CDMA service not available"

Also internet down and it was up before.  What's going on??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texarkana no CDMA
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello sdianel

Oh No! Let's find out what's going on in that area. Are you still experiencing the issue? Does this happen everywhere or just at one specific location? What type of device do you have? I'll check the network for the " Texarkana Area". What zip code are you in?

Please let me know the answers to the above questions, so we can get to the bottom of this for you.

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
sdianel
Enthusiast - Level 2

got a reply from VZW. said there was an outage and it has been corrected. 

thanks for responding. 

I am a VZ retiree. (directories Dallas TX) 

momkohl

im having same problem my zip is 44663 whats going on ?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi momkohl:

Sorry to see that you're having problems too! I looked up your zip code and found several tickets open with similar concerns. Our network team in the area are working on this issue to get you back up and running. If you haven't contacted tech support (866-892-7957) to open a trouble ticket, please send me a Direct Message with your information, and I'd be happy to open one for you.

Anyone else that is experiencing network issues should contact tech support directly at 866-892-7957 to alert the area network technicians immediately. You can usually determine if you're having network problems if you have more than 1 device that can't get service all of a sudden.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes