Terrible service
Km63

For the past month I've had terrible service. Takes forever to send/receive text messages and forget voice service as there is none no matter where I am. Zip code 37733. Spoke with Verizon store and they did not know of any issues. Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Km63, That's not the experience we want you to have. I'm here to help. What's different on your phone (application, software, damage)? What's your make/model phone?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Km63

Nothing is different. I have not deleted or downloaded any new apps. There has been no damage to my phone. One day service was normal next day terrible. It's an LG model#VS415PP Hardware Version Rev. 1.0 Android Version 4.42

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you have the best possible service Km63. How long have you had this issue for? How far do you have to go in order for it to get better?  What services are being affected?
AmberF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Km63

The problem started about a month ago. All services are affected and I have to drive 15 miles to get any talk service, text service is spotty but works

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has been going on for far too long, Km63. I reviewed the area and did not see any opportunities. However, I did see opportunities in surrounding areas. How many signal bars normally display on your device? Are you able to receive 4G, 3G, or 1X data services? Are you aware if any one else is experiencing a similar issue?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Km63

I am lucky if I get 1 or 2 bars. I can get 3G as long as I'm using my home based wifi

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Km63, we want to ensure your device is working in top condition. Have there been any changes made to the area such as new construction or new buildings? Are there any other users that you are aware of that have similar problems?

AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes