Terrible Service Connection
tap09

My husband works in the 76267 zip code and cannot get service worth anything. There is one spot within his building that he can send and receive text messages but thats it. Some friends of ours have AT&T as their service provider and they have no problems what so ever. 

As most of America, he spends 75% of his time at work. We pay a pretty penney on monthly cell phone bills so its super frustrating that he/we can't use them throughout the day. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible Service Connection
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Well first of all if he's at work, he should be working and not playing on his phone.

Second do these friends of yours work in the same building?

No cell carrier guarantees service in structures. If being on his phone instead of working is more important switch to the carrier that works.

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

At my job we do have 1 hour for lunch and 2 forty minute breaks. Not allowed to work through lunch and breaks.  Maybe her husband for all you know is on line during his lunch and break time.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tap09, I can understand the importance of have a good working cell phone at all times. The area looks as if it should have pretty good coverage. Is he only having troubles inside is work? How are services outdoors for him? What kind of device does he have? Has he always had these troubles at his job? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

2 forty min breaks?  That's awesome!  Must be a long shift. 

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

Ha that would be awesome or make for a long day. I should have put 20 minutes morning and 20 minutes afternoon.  I wish right.