Terrible/No Service
MCerchia

Recently, like as of this month Verizon has gotten absolutely AWFUL for me. Whenever I'm not on WiFi it's like I have no service at all, mainly at work (I work in a mall) and whenever there is more than a handful of people in the mall I have 3G (which we know is no service at all) 1x and more recently just "No Service" is there anything I can do for this? I'd rather not switch providers but everyone I know with Verizon has the same issue and AT&T customers have amazing service. 

0 Likes
Re: Terrible/No Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about this experience while at work. Our goal is to help. It is important to note that all cellular providers cannot guarantee coverage indoors as many factors outside of Verizon’s control can contribute to indoor performance as we recommend Wi-Fi to improve an indoor experience. Here's a link to troubleshooting steps that may be helpful with receiving the best possible signal while in the mall https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/. When did this start? What make and model device do you have?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MCerchia

I have an iPhone 8+. This issue has happened in the past when there is more than a handful of people around, normally it has not been as bad as it's been now but now it's awful. Multiple of my co workers have the same issues with Verizon and not being able to use their phones at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MCerchia

Thanks for confirming your device model and the additional information you provided. This information is extremely helpful.

How is your service outdoors at the mall? Have you tried removing and reinserting the SIM card in your iPhone 8 Plus device to ensure it is picking up the latest updates in our network in your area lately: http://spr.ly/66091HFJS?

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes