Termination Fee
shadegeek

Fios Termination Fee

I am moving to a location that does not offer Verizon service(area code 08831 an adult community)  One Verizon rep volunteered the information that , because Verizion cannot offer me service where I am moving there would be NO Termination Fee.

When I went to cancel the telephone and TV portion of my contract(not cell service) I was told that there would be a $110.00 termination fee.

When I say the first rep Volunteered this information. I mean I had made the first call to find out about disconnect charges prior to moving. It was at this time he told me proactively that no fees would be charged.   That's especially why I am a little upset.  I f Verizon offered Fios in my Area I would have simply and quickly resigne as I have no problem with the product.

Any reply or information  appreciated

TY.....Larry  A.

Shadegeek

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Termination Fee
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FiOS Internet is a Verizon Residential product and not related to Verizon Wireless. You should ask you question on the Residential forum. Verizon Forums - Verizon Forums

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Termination Fee
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FiOS Internet is a Verizon Residential product and not related to Verizon Wireless. You should ask you question on the Residential forum. Verizon Forums - Verizon Forums

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes