Technical Difficulties?
Aliboo1994

Am I the only one having problem with verizon right now? I am trying to change my plan but when I logged on it said "Unable to process your request right now please try again later or contact customer support" So I called and it said" "Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Technical Difficulties?
DDyess

I am having the same problem, trying to upgrade my prepaid phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Aliboo1994! I do hope that you have been able to use My Verizon to process the change to your plan since posting this. If not, please let me know. I'm happy to assist!

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
njsporto

I am having the same issue today on my prepaid Verizon phone... I cannot pay for the month. tried text my Verizon *611.. nada

0 Likes
malkfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was just told two more hours...

0 Likes
ecalypso

I've been trying to unsuspend my daughter's phone (which was stolen last month and replaced today) for 12 hours. Did everyone just decide to go to sleep and leave the site non-functioning over night?

0 Likes
karisto76

did you ever gt it resolved? I been trying to pay my bill from my phone an my laptop and still getting the same error as you?

0 Likes
Gingakid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive had the same probe since YESTERDAY!!!

0 Likes
njane

I have been trying to pay a bill to turn service on since yesterday at about 11:00 AM and I just tried this morning at 4:00 AM. System still down. I was told yesterday that they were having technical problems for one segment of their customers and had been working on it all day. This has been very stressful as the phone was needed for an important day of work, but it was not available. I don't know that you can blame Verizon for their technical difficulties but it really has been a hardship for me. Cost $$$.

0 Likes
ecalypso

It's not been resolved for me and judging from the verizon wireless fb page it's not been resolved for anyone else either. This is ridiculous. I mean isn't this company built on the idea of keeping up with technology? Even the person I chatted with (service rep) advised me to call in which of course I had done and was told they're down too. It's going on 24 hours and I'm beginning to believe they just went home and went to bed and left all of us hanging until regular business hours.

0 Likes