Take your GODSMACK verizon you had it coming !
rrutl
Contributor - Level 2

Total arrogance CAN be countered with total rejection, as confirmed by the events of the last 24 hours. Yeah, I'm talking about the much anticipated share data plan. Sure, people had asked for a share plan, but who would have thought that Lucifer would double down in one fell swoop and slap us like we just insulted their mother.  Yeah verizon, I'm talking about YOU. Rome fell in part because of the arrogance of it's 'leaders' and its overextended, overreach. One thing Wall street has taught us all,  YOU ONLY GET TO CHARGE WHAT THE MARKET WILL BEAR. Well, looks like this one broke the camels back. One vz exec was quoted as saying that the company was pleased with the reaction of the proposed plan. Who exactly are they trying to kid ?  What parallel universe does this guy (get paid to) live in ?  LVOL (laugh very out loud)  Not only did the feces hit the fan, but someone at verizon actually carried it (in a data bucket). Well, that's one bucket with a (gaping) hole in it. You will get exactly what you deserve verizon, a public REBUKE. Just be thankful we don't allow public stoning. If there was anything approaching corporate embarassement, this should have triggered it, but no one here is expecting that. What this proves to us is that REJECTION is a strong tool (remember High School ? )  Take that you greedy slug.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Take your GODSMACK verizon you had it coming !
boobdole
Contributor - Level 2

You showed them!

0 Likes
rrutl
Contributor - Level 2

not so much, I just spoke my mind and BTW REFLECTED THE OVERWHELMING PUBLIC OPINION

0 Likes
TalkTo_Chuck
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just for the record, LVOL (Laughing Very Out Loud) makes literally no sense at all.

rrutl
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah well, tell me how many things in todays world DO make sense  lvol

0 Likes
TalkTo_Chuck
Enthusiast - Level 3

All I know is, im currently grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, which is next to hit the chopping block. The shared plans suck, but are certainly better than paying, what? 30 bucks for 2GB?

Verizon is all about the money. Simply put.

0 Likes
rrutl
Contributor - Level 2

I hope the big dogs at big redville had a good day since so many people are loving it knowing we can go to the new plan soon 

0 Likes
tatesrus
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually, unless you have a bunch of smart devices, the same coverage under the new plan would cost you considerably more than the $30/2GB.

0 Likes
rrutl
Contributor - Level 2

I myself have done the math and it's a net loss for me either in terms of more cost for similar data OR way less data for similar money.  Capitalism 101  DEALBREAKER

0 Likes
icerabbitje
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same boat here. Extra $$ for the same or only 1GB for two iPhones to keep the same premium roughly.

New plan does not add up in favor of 99% of the cases I'd bet. We have no need for unlimited voice minutes let alone unlimited texting, when I send less than 1 text message per year!

Unfortunately we're kinda locked into Verizon because they have the best coverage in our area.

We're locked in for another year and half, so no rush decisions to make as long as the iPhone 4 and 4s hold up, we will be fine (not charged extra). The grandfathered unlim data & 2GB are way cheaper than the new plan for the same cost excluding fees & taxes that would only allow us one measly GB of shared data for 2 iPhones. 

0 Likes