Tablet 1GB promotion
Blade7658

We recently renewed our contract and got three of the tablets that came with the 1GB promotion.  It is not showing up on our Verizon Wireless web site and we are getting warnings that we are almost out of data, but that is because it is only showing the base 1GB plan and not the 3GB in addition it should be showing.  Our sales person (and the manager) both told us not to worry, but needless to say, we are!  Also, the warning notices don't serve any purpose when they are not reflecting reality. What gives? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tablet 1GB promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Blade7658. I would be just as concerned as you are, with regards to the tablets and their data. We'd like to help look over your account and details. I have sent you a Follow request. Please Follow back, and send back a DM, so we may help review everything. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Blade7658

Thanks - above completed and message sent to you.

0 Likes
Blade7658

Never heard back. Thoughts?

0 Likes
Blade7658

Not sure if my message made it. I am now showing over the plan but the manager is saying that is not true. Thoughts?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Blade7658!

I'm so sorry you haven't yet received a reply from us.  I would be more than happy to further review this for you.  Please accept my "follow" request and send me a Direct Message so that I can further assist.  Thank you, again, for your patience and for your understanding!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry about any inconvenience surrounding your allowance/ usage Blade7658. I sent you a Direct Message so we can get this resolved.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes