Switching phones
DMICALIZ

I have an iphone 6 and cable, but Siri no longer works. I'm looking for a new phone and wondering if there is a better plan and way to get a new phone without paying an outrageous amount.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switching phones
rcschnoor
Legend

Whether or not there is a better plan would depend on what plan you currently have.

The way to get a new phone without paying an outrageous amount is to purchase a less expensive phone. Verizon has smartphones with retail prices starting at $168. iPhones start at $350 and go up to $1000+. To not pay an outrageous amount, choose a less expensive device.

0 Likes
joey2007ua64
Contributor - Level 3

DMICALIZ wrote:

I have an iphone 6 and cable, but Siri no longer works. I'm looking for a new phone and wondering if there is a better plan and way to get a new phone without paying an outrageous amount.

After purchasing flagship Samsplode devices for years, the best phone I've ever owned has been my budget model Moto Z Play Droid.  I had planned on getting the Note 7 in the Fall 2016 with a $200 off promo code, but it was just a little too explosive.  I stumbled across a $408 phone that had really good specs for the price and the code made it half price.  I thought "Well, one can never have enough backup phones.  If anything I can gift it to a niece or nephew when they inevitably break their phone."  Instead, it replaced my S6 and became my daily driver.  The phone is almost 2 years old now.  It is still very fast and responsive and the battery life is fantastic.  While everyone with the latest Samsung and Apple devices are worrying about their batteries dying shortly after reaching 30%, I still have another day to go.

Screenshot_20180515-163219.png

I bought 2 more last year over Memorial Day weekend from Best Buy for $144 each.

Anyway my point is you can get a great phone without paying an outrageous amount.  The best deals are always during holidays.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DMICALIZ, having a phone that’s working properly is vital. We’re always happy to help and we’d be willing to troubleshoot this issue to get it fixed. Can you tell us more about what happens when you try to use Siri? When was the last time that Siri was working properly?

You’ve mentioned that you’re looking for a better plan and a new phone. May we ask what concerns you had with your current plan? What were you looking for out of your new plan and device? Do you have a specific budget in mind?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes