Switching from another carrier
peterson0910
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been with Sprint for a little over a year and I HATE it. Worst coverage ever, dropped calls, missing texts, 4G is a JOKE... But I'm stuck in a contract for another 9 months. I want to switch so bad, but can't afford to pay $20 per month we have left, for each line we have. Does Verizon help with the ETF at all? I know T-Mobile does, but they're bad in my area too. Besides, Verizon is my favorite. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Switching from another carrier
Snn5
Legend

Verizon does not cover ETFs, but they sometimes run switching promos, that will give you money towards trading in a phone, and you can use that money to pay your Verizon bill and the money saved to pay off the Sprint ETF.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Verizon does not cover ETFs, but they sometimes run switching promos, that will give you money towards trading in a phone, and you can use that money to pay your Verizon bill and the money saved to pay off the Sprint ETF.

0 Likes
peterson0910
Enthusiast - Level 1

Awesome, thank so much for the response. I will keep my eye out for one of those promos.

Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

They, verizon just don't want to call it an ETF buy-out.  IDK why...but you can use the saved money however you want.  Obviously, the credit is to the Verizon account, but you can use the saved money how you want.

0 Likes