Switched devices, not working.
belllk

I switched my prepaid plan from an iphone 4s to a samsung something-or-other. The website says it's all good, told me to re-assemble the new phone and make a call to activate it. Also said that it might take up to 15 minutes to process. It's been almost two hours and I still get the recoding tellingm e my number either isn't activated or isn't valid. And i'm getting it on both phones, so now i have no phone. does it sometimes just take FOREVER or am i forever stuck in limbo?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Switched devices, not working.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello belllk. We're here to help get your phone working! First make sure that your iPhone 4s is turned off. With your Samsung device, please *22898, and choose option 1. That should commence the activation process. If this does not help, please reach out to our Prepaid Team, as this shouldn't take that long. Their number is : 888-294-6804

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Switched devices, not working.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello belllk. We're here to help get your phone working! First make sure that your iPhone 4s is turned off. With your Samsung device, please *22898, and choose option 1. That should commence the activation process. If this does not help, please reach out to our Prepaid Team, as this shouldn't take that long. Their number is : 888-294-6804

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes