Switch to Tmobile but I'm coming back
mrycbr1

I just switch 3 out of my 4 lines to Tmoible, the 4th line is a tablet and tmobile did not have a deal for switching that one. Tmobile got me with and offer to pay off my 2 iPhone Xs which I owed VZW 650 for each. They advised me it would take 15 days for the reimbursement, fine.

The reception is terrible, the phones do not catch a signal when we are in a building like at home or at work, but it works great outside. Needless to say I'm considering switching back, but I have some questions.

My wife added this tablet w/ I ended up leaving on my account because it was financed, I don't want it anymore because I don't we don't use it much, but I owe like 350 on it I think, If I trade it in to Gazelle or Similar they don't offer me enough to pay it off. Will Verizon take it back and clear my account?

If I come back to VZW (considering ATT since I'm already all over the place), I would have 3 phones which likely would be paid off, but 2 of them are ours which need unlimited, my mom's line which I pay for she doesn't use much data at all and the tablet.

What would be the best plan to go on?

I'm also considering dropping the tablet and leaving my mom on a different plan with another carrier that would be as basic as possible, she only needs maybe 2 gb of data. Would it be cheaper to just leave her on with us for unlimited.

Because I didn't cancel the entire account and left a tablet on with a data plan, will Verizon be inclined at all to give me a deal for switching back?

If I accepts T-Mobile's reimbursement will they ask me to pay it back to them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switch to Tmobile but I'm coming back
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love for you to come back to our wireless family, mrycbr1. We certainly want all your questions answered. 

However, this is a public community forum. To answer your questions we would need more details that should not be made public.

Since you were a customer of ours before, it would be best to contact our Sales Department directly, so that can be taken into consideration. Please give us a call at 888-924-7937.

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Switch to Tmobile but I'm coming back
pzjagd1
Contributor - Level 3

You really have to ask? Of course TMo is going to want their $1300 back and will turn it over to collections if they don't get it. You agreed to a minimum time frame to get that deal and you will need to fulfill it or pay the penalty.

0 Likes