Suspending a line on a family plan
Mgrazi111

I have 3 lines and we share  8gb of data. If I suspend one line without billing for one month how would it work? I wouldn't get billed just for line access or line access plus a third of data?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Suspending a line on a family plan
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The line access fee is all that would be suspended.  That line would no longer have access to the 8GB, but the other lines would.  You COULD reduce the amount of data for that one month, and then increase it again once the third line is re-activated.  It's probably simpler and better to leave the data pool alone. 

However, you may want to check the current data prices against what you are paying for your 8GB.  Prices recently went through changes, and you may be able to get a better deal on the 8GB, or adjust your data up for the same price by switching to one of the current packages.

View solution in original post

Re: Suspending a line on a family plan
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The line access fee is all that would be suspended.  That line would no longer have access to the 8GB, but the other lines would.  You COULD reduce the amount of data for that one month, and then increase it again once the third line is re-activated.  It's probably simpler and better to leave the data pool alone. 

However, you may want to check the current data prices against what you are paying for your 8GB.  Prices recently went through changes, and you may be able to get a better deal on the 8GB, or adjust your data up for the same price by switching to one of the current packages.